Deutsche Bank: Is The End Near?
How low can it go? That’s a very good question and unfortunately, we don’t have a good answer.
We did warn about investing in this troubled bank over and over again:
- Deutsche Bank: Police Raid Intensifying An Already Long And Deep Rout
- Deutsche Bank: Undervalued And Misunderstood? With Great Risk Comes Great Discount
- Deutsche Bank: From Bad To Worse
- New Records Time: Longest Losing Streak For Banks And An All-Time Low For Deutsche Bank
- The Italian Job – Part III: Deutsche Bank Vs. JPMorgan
- Deutsche Bank, Banks And The USD: The Writing (OFF) Is On The Wall (Street)
Nonetheless, we don’t have a (shiny enough) crystal ball that allows us to read into the bottom of this falling “too big to fail” (?) bank.